Are YOU stressed, flustered and exhausted?
Do you dream of children who are focused, happy and empowered? Do you want the same for yourself?
You can make a positive impact on the day; ensuring your children are happy and empowered.
If you find it hard to face the day with enthusiasm…you’re not alone!
It’s common for us to face children who:
- have trouble focusing due to outside situations
- don’t know how to control or even understand their emotions and thoughts
- are moody, belligerent or angry
- disrespect each other and adults
In spite of these challenges, what you want to feel is a sense of pride and to be energized from making a positive impact in the lives of your children, and have a day that leaves you feeling less stressed, flustered and exhausted.
Imagine ~ the ‘perfect’ day
A day where everyone gets along. It’s easy to communicate and stay focused. A day where the children:
- are more aware of their thoughts and emotions as they learn to resolve their own problems
- can deliberately change their thoughts to feel better by playing a simple game
- are more focused and engaged, participating with renewed, positive energy throughout the day.
Image the perfect day…. a day where the atmosphere is happier, lighter, freer, and where imagination flourishes. You feel happier and empowered, too!
Using the Raising A Child’s Awareness: A Guide to Happier, Empowered Children, we can help you get there!
Receive a Free Lesson Plan from the Book!
Quieting the Mind, Opening the Heart will help you work with children to turn negative emotions into a more positive outlookThis simple technique can be used in or outside of the classroom, by teachers, counselors and parents. It even has great results for adults!